Meghan Markle and Prince Harry criticized on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show | Royal | news

Tucker Carlson hits on Prince Harry Meghan Markle Documentary series Netflix In front of hundreds of thousands of viewers. About half a million viewers tune into Tucker Carlson Tonight, the highest-rated prime-time news program in America. Speaking last night, Mr Carlson described the couple as “fans of the former royal family”.

In a monologue, the Fox News prime-time host described Meghan as a “fake duchess from LA.”

He said: “They’re still talking about themselves because they’re victims and somehow got a Netflix documentary about themselves.”

Mr Carlson discussed the scene in which Meghan Markle was told to bow in front of the late Queen Elizabeth II.

During the scene, Megan said she was surprised to learn the formalities required, comparing it to a theatrical restaurant called Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.

Here: Charles eyes punishment on Harry & Meghan in new ‘referendum disaster’

He said: “She said she couldn’t believe she had to bend. No, that’s the whole reason you went after her grandson.

“So you get involved because you don’t have other skills, obviously.

“You don’t think of narcissism as its own television genre, but it has become one.”

Mr Carlson then urged Meghan Markle to “go back to Long Beach”.

Critics have given the docu-series a 46 percent approval rating so far, but regular viewers have been more harsh, with just 12 percent approval among everyday viewers.

Meanwhile, royal writer Angela Levin believes King Charles may wait until January to decide on action against Meghan and Harry.

Among the possible steps the monarch could take is to strip the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of their titles – although Harry will retain his princely title.

The first part of the pair’s docu-series debuted on December 8, and the final three episodes will be released by Netflix on Thursday.

On Jan. 10, Duke’s memoir, Spare, may reveal more allegations and revelations against the company.



Source link

Denial of responsibility! newsnaveen.online is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – admin@newsnaveen.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Similar Articles

Popular post