Similarly, the royal family will have a comprehensive, data-driven plan and response ready for any bombshell comments from Prince Harry and Meghan during the new series.
Edward Coram James, expert in reputation management, crisis management and digital marketing, said the couple’s exposures are ranked on a scale of one to 10 in severity and the family responds accordingly.
He said: “Sussex will have engaged in similar activity ahead of the series”.
He said that Harry and Meghan would have been concerned about what they would include in the series to achieve a large audience and social media coverage. Express.co.uk.
Go Up’s CEO said: “It’s a big money, international TV show created by Netflix as part of its response to flagging subscriber numbers, and it has a single purpose behind it: to increase viewership and get more subscribers. Netflix and vanilla don’t do this.
“Harry and Meghan are well aware that for the series to be considered a success and future contracts coming their way, they will be expected to go big”.
Because of this, the couple will analyze data based on where past allegations have received more press and social media coverage, and new allegations can be placed under the focus groups’ noses.
Top-performing topics will be included in the inevitable subsequent interviews following the release of Prince Harry’s memoir, Spare, and the series.
Netflix may also have provided the royal couple with data about other shows that performed well on the streaming platform.
Mr James said: “It’s also plausible (in some respects) that Netflix would have provided data from The Crown series.
“Each episode comes with a wealth of data—such data is used to create subsequent episodes and TV shows—and Netflix knows which themes explored and charged deliver the best audience generation and retention numbers”.
But despite Mr James’ claims of the pair’s “explosive” revelations, many critics have been unimpressed by the lack of royal drama in the series so far.
The first three episodes of the bombshell docu-series dropped on Thursday and have divided viewers and the media.
Some critics have called the first three shows “straight romances” without “real royal dirt”.
Stephanie Bunbury of Deadline said the episodes were not “the royal exodus we were hoping for”.
He said: “The story so far has been straightforward romance, not seeing the best-looking royals in the business sitting in bed, which they fell madly in love with on their second date.
“However, none of this is the royal exodus we expect”.
The next part of the six-part series will be released next week on December 15.
Denial of responsibility! newsnaveen.online is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.